A Community of Growth
You can shed your fear of Public speaking
You can lead teams, conduct meetings.
You can comfortably give and receive constructive criticism
You can improve your presentation skills.
You can build your ability to motivate and persuade.
You can increase your leadership potential.
Speaking Practice Etc , (LSRW)
Importance of Communication skills
Importance of Grammar
Presentation Skills & Public
Accountability and Responsibility
How to attend an interview successfully
Positive thinking / Attitude
Flexibility and Adaptability
Importance of Values, Manners, and Etiquette
Sales and Marketing
Public Relations for Business Development
Time Management Skills
Personal & Interpersonal Skills
SUCCESS ACADEMY & STUDY CENTRE PHILOSOPHY
Learning With No Bounds
India-focused curriculum: Our curriculum is custom-made to address the struggles that English speakers in India face. You will learn correct and relevant international English.
International staff: Our trainers are from India. You will learn from native English speakers regularly.
Engaging sessions: Our "learning coaches" will involve you in every session—they won't just lecture you. Learn more
Small batches: We maintain small classes to increase your practice time. You will speak during every class session.
Your partner for success: Spoken English is interested in your success. Contact us to discuss your English needs. Spoken English Centre has been running for the past 10 years with the able support of my Students. NIE ( Newspaper in Education) is the methodology adopted. Students learn by speaking to groups, walk the talk, visiting places like the market, South bazaar, Sivan temple, etc. This method is called the “immersion method” Another method called TPR ( Total physical response) is also followed.
FINDING YOUR IDENTITY
BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF!
Communication, Presence of mind, Faith in oneself, Knowledge and skills, and above all the confidence to connect the content with clarity.
The job I am going to grab will be my self-identity
There are two personalities in me. One is my real self. Another one is my ideal self. To develop the first one I must accept myself and it may sometimes act as a pulling factor (negative Forex. You want to become a great speaker but you may think your fear is your hurdle). The ideal self is the expectation that others have in me or it may have developed in me over time on observing my role models, friends, teachers, parents, etc. Put your best foot forward
1. Plan so that you get to the venue in time, 30 minutes before
2. Remember to carry all relevant documents. Dress smartly and look professional.
3. Greet all on the panel. Talk to all members. Sit straight but lean slightly forward.
4. Confine your answers for 1 to 2 minutes. Follow the SLR technique speak slowly in pace, less in volume but audible, and with relevant data. Use keywords.
5. Listen, understand and use your whole body and mind to put across your ideas.
6. Admit graciously if you do not know the answer. Speak in units.
7. Be confident, stay active, show interest and conviction
8. Be perfectly normal.
9. Establish eye contact / a rapport with the panel (Look into the eyes of the interviewers).
10. Thank all on of the panel, shake hands and add, ”Looking forward to your call”. Then walk out confidently.
Water is so tasteless. Water is so tasty. Which one would you choose?
Take four pots. Now pour water into one, milk into the other, honey into another, and coffee into the fourth. Now they are called water pot, honey pot, milk pot, and coffee pot and certainly not empty pot.